Interested in joining us?
Sales Plus Profit sales leaders are:
- Experienced – they’ve all created and exited their own successful business, or have held a National or International Sales Director role at a large company.
- Creative and Strategic Thinkers – they’ve probably been hired for consulting, but prefer to spend their time strategising and implementing.
- Focused on the Future – they built a successful career early, and now work primarily for excitement and professional fulfilment.
- Flexible – they relish the chance to exercise their entrepreneurial muscles without being tied down, and can adapt to and execute clients’ strategic objectives.
- Well-rounded and human – they can lead diverse groups of people, with patience and understanding.
- Energetic and highly motivational – they inspire those around them.
- Genuine and Credible – they live with integrity.
- Well-connected – they have the resources to address all sorts of business needs.
Although they’re deployed across the UK and Australia, our experts stay connected through a custom, dedicated education portal. It enables them to continually teach and learn from one another, on their own time and terms. This is a cornerstone of the culture of collaboration, contribution, and communication (3Cs) between our Sales Directors, who are dedicated to growing their collective knowledge and developing, professionally, together. They often work independently, but never alone.
Ready for a New Challenge?
- We love to hear from highly-motivated, team-oriented sales specialists and growth leaders. In addition to the criteria above, you should have:
- A proven track record – at least 5 years’ experience in a Sales, Commercial, Managing, Director or CEO position.
- Demonstrated success – not just talking about it, but doing it.
- Enviable interpersonal skills – the ability to build instant rapport; to join, inhabit and enrich clients’ culture.